No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Estimated Cost: $ 6.00
½ cup water
½ cup sugar
½ cup cocoa powder
1 can coconut milk
food processor or blender
1. Bring the water, sugar and cocoa powder to a boil in a small pot until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the mix to cool.
2. Add the coconut milk and stir.
3. Pour cooled mixture into Ziploc bag. Place bag on a tray, flatten out and seal. Freeze the bag for a few hours or overnight.
4. Once frozen, remove from the bag and break into chunks into the bowl of a food processor. Whiz the processor for 30 seconds or until smooth. If you don’t have access to a food processor, a blender can be used.
5. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula and transfer into a metal container. Smooth the surface and freeze until solid and you are ready to serve.